Hi
Jeff is correct, you specify nat(inside) 1 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0  for all internal
network to access and followed by global (outside) 1 range of global
ip_address or single ip address if you want to use PAT, followed by subnet
mask.
When u use nat use global and when u use static use conduit or use
access-list for ver6.0.
The number one stands for (1) nat_id, you should use the same nat id for
global.

Regards
Fahim
CCNA, CCDA,

"Jeff Smith"  wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> When going from a high security interface (inside) to a lower (outside)
you