This weekend I'm going to the Henry Ford Museum for a lost weekend so
you're getting them early.
------------------------------------
From: The White House
To: Albert Gore, Jr

Dear Al,

We found some more votes. You won. When do you want to take over?

Sincerely, George W. Bush
----------------------------------
Three men , a Canadian, Osama Bin Laden and President Bush are out
walking
together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I
will give each of you one wish, that's three wishes total," says the
Genie.
The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will
also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada. "With a
blink of
the
Genie's eye, 'POOF' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for
farming.
Osama Bin Laden was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around
Afghanistan,
so that no infidels can come into our precious state." Again, with a
blink
of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Afghanistan.
President Bush, asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this
wall."  The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 15,000 feet high, 500 feet
thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or
out---virtually impenetrable." President Bush says, "Very impressive.
Fill it with water."
Ok now here's an .MP3 that I found.

This song came from a bunch of financial guys in Connecticut,

I realize not all of you have cable internet...hope you found it worth
the wait ;-)
natasha38.botbuilders.com/AirForce.mp3

--
Natasha Flazynski