I passed my LAB a while back and I am now ready to get it out of my house.
Let
me say without this home Lab I couldn't of passed. My approach was to use
this
Lab almost exclusively up till right before my date. I then rented a couple
of
days on a remote lab to practice ATM and VoIP. This Lab is all ready to go
all
you need to do is plug it and and start working.

I'm asking $6,000(and yes I'm taking a loss) for it plus shipping. Or you can
pick it up if you live in San Diego.

The lab consists of the following. 7 routers, an ISDN Simulator, 3COM switch
(for VLANS), MAU, 8 port Bay Hub, tons of cables and lots of study material
that helped me pass the lab.

The routers have various IOS's on them but if you want a certain IOS and
don't
have CCO access I will include a copy of it for you. All the routers have at
least 8 meg flash 16 meg memory, some have 16/16.

4000M 8 port Serial and 2 port Ethernet (this is a great frame switch)

4000M 4 port Serial, 1 port Token Ring, 1 port Ethernet (good for bridging)

2511 Term Server 2 serial, 1 ethernet, and 16 async lines. (comes with two
Octal cables for a total of 16 lines)

2515 2 serial ports, 2 token ring ports

2502 2 serial ports, 1 token ring port

3104 2 serial ports, 1 ethernet, 1 bri port (This is an upgraded 3104 and
when
using it you can't tell the difference between it and a 2503 it's running
12.0(18))

3104 2 serial ports, 1 ethernet, 1 bri port (These 3104's are great for ISDN)

3COM 12 port 10/100 switch. Does VLANS, STP, etc. (port 9 is bad)

Bay Networks 800 Hub

8 port MAU

Merge 2000AF ISDN Simulator- This is the new ISDN simulator from Merge with
the new added Flash. These boxes are quite expensive new. Well over $4k. It
can do everything you need to know for the Lab and more. All different type
of
switch types, caller ID, traces and more. This is a great addition to a lab
because you have to know ISDN to be successful in the LAB.

I have a ton of cables that will be included. All the serial cables for every
configuration you can think of, Token Ring cables, and Ethernet cables. And
of
course you will get console cables, head shells, etc.

I also will include a variety of study material including some CIMs, books,
practices Labs, etc.

As a bonus if you are willing to pay the shipping I will give you two AGS+'s.
Both running the latest supported IOS 11.0(22) enterprise. They can do ALMOST
anything, the newer routers can, just a lot noiser. One is a 6 port ethernet
and the other has like 10 serial ports, it could make a great frame switch.

If you have any questions email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] I'll give it a
week
or so and then put it up for sale on ebay. Thanks.

Nathan