From: Thomas N. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 6:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MCSE vs. CCNA/CCNP [7:23471]

Hi All,

I know this may be a stupid question, but I just wanna know your feeling in
comparing between the value of MCSE and CCNA/CCNP certifications.  If you
are a hiring manager or a technical person who handles the interviewing,
what certification is more value or more "weight" to you...?

Cheers,
Thomas N.