Hello everyone.

I am trying to implement 2 Internet connectivity solutions while at the same
time creating 2 VPN solutions between two sites.  What I would like to do it
use a PIX 515 at both sites, tunnel IPSEC between the sites and still have
normal access to the Internet.

What my problem is that I only have one IP address per-site.  In all of the
solutions provided by Cisco, I would need a pool of registered IP addresses
for NAT.  PAT is not even possible.

I know that this  VPN-PAT-FW1FW1-PAT-VPN solution is available with
Checkpoint.  However, I would prefer a Cisco only solution.

Any suggestions?

Theodore Stout
Security Engineer
CCSE, CCNA, MCSE