Thanks Hansraj!

I looked at your config.  There is only one command that I do not have

"isakmp identity outside"

I am downgrading my IOS to 5.2(5) and 5.2(3) to see if it works.  I have had
problems with the VPN concentrator 6.x IOS with partner and client tunneling
and did the same thing, downgraded to 5.2.21 and got things to work  I am
confident that this will cause it to work.

I additionally got the PAT-VPN and Internet access to work on one side.
With a IOS Firewall Router VPN PIX 6.01 VPN PAT.  I got 3 devices to encrypt
and use the Internet at the same time from the PIX side.  I think that to
get it working I will need the 5.2 and above IOS.

I looked at http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/110/pixhubspoke.html of
course.  What I found is that there are not Global commands for the PIX's
there so it really didn't help me.  However, Internet access was available
and that configs and the "isakmp identity outside" command as did your config.

If this works and you are ever in Japan I will get you a beer!

To everyone else, remember that I have always used the NAT 0 and  Global
interface commands.

Peace

Theo