From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Thomas
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2001 8:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Gateway for VoIP [7:23219]

Thanks Mark!  Your side notes actually answer my question.  There's no doubt
about having PBX at medium or large sites, and therefore a need for a T1/E1
channalized gateway for voice/fax between the router and the PBX.  I am just
concerning if I could do the scenario you just described for  a small
oversea office of 4 or 5 sale people, where they don't have a PBX, but still
able to use the IP phones to talk to HQ using the WAN (VoIP) and still able
to talk to a regular analog phone with the FXO gateway attached to the
router.

Thomas N.

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...