I have tried some basic testing on the EIGRP load balancing. For simplicity,
I only set up 4 router in order to get equal cost load balancing.

LANA******R1 ----------R2 ----------R4********  LANB
                      --------------R3------------

***: Ethernet
----: Wan

If I use the default setting for the bandwidth and delay, I can get two
route from LAN A to LANB.

        R1--R2--R4
        R1--R3--R4

After I changed all the bandwidth of serial interface of R1, R2, R4 to
3000Kbit (default is 1544kbit), I cannot get two route to LAN B, only the
best route appears (R1--R2--R4). It is normal.

I key in the "variance 128" command in R1 in order to get two route, but it
failed. The parameter 128 is make sure that the R1 will take any alternate
route to LAN B because the metric of R1--R3--R4 must be less than 128 *
(metric of R1--R2--R4).

Anyone have the idea? Thanks.

Francis