Rick hit it right on the head.  I take an apology from a "sale" guy with a
grain of salt.  Robert, why don't you do the honorable thing and sell to
debbie what she bidded for when she placed the order?  I teach networking a
a community college and I have a lot of students asking me where they can
purchase networking gears.  One thing I will tell them for sure is to "stay
away" from www.itparade.com.  As Rick has mentioned before, we don't judge
people by their mistakes, we judge people on how they correct them.  If
memory serves me right, I remembered a few months back United Airlines
mistakenly posted on their
web sites flying coast to coast for $1.00.  Guess what happened, United
Airlines has to honor it because it is the "right thing to do".  In this
case, we have a sale guy try to come up with a lame excuse that their system
was not functioning properly at the time the customer placed orders.
Believe me, in this age of instant messaging, www.itparade.com will be the
place that networking folks stay away when it comes to purchasing
equipments.