Well, let me say that, without violating NDA,  the R/S and Security labs are
significantly different, to the point that any R/S'er who thinks he can just
walk in to the Security lab without doing some very serious Security study
is going to have their ass handed to them.   Yes, there is overlap on the
basic material.  But I would estimate no more than 20% at very most.
Basically, if you have one CCIE, and you try for another, the effort that
you need to expend to be successful is not significantly less than the
effort you needed to put in to get your first CCIE.    It's no 'gimme' by
any stretch of the imagination.

The only big advantage an existing CCIE has is just familiarity with the lab
format.    But of course, now that all the labs are one-day, and most
R/S'ers did it back when it was 2-days, that advantage has largely
dissipated.