Here's my situtation. I have a corporate PC with an IP address of 10.10.x.x
and in the same office (and same physical network) another device with an IP
address of 192.168.100.x Both devices are connected to a small hub/switch
which in turn is connected to a cisco switch. Can I have the 10.10.x.x be
apart of one vlan and the 192.168.100.x be a member of another or the
default vlan? Can cisco switches recognize multiple MAC addresses on a
single switch port (if so, how many?) and be smart enough to know which vlan
which MAC address belongs to? This would save me hours (otherwise I have to
run cable for connections to our corporate network and connections to our
test network in every cube :-( ). TIA

PS I understand the best way to do this would be to connect each device into
the cisco switch, but I only have a single cable run to each cube/office

(corporate pc)10.10.x.x

    PC      PC (test network) 192.168.100.x
       \     /
    SWITCH/HUB (non-cisco)