Not hard to do, first of all configure both serial interfaces with frame
relay, then use the 'frame-relay map' command to set the DLCI to whatever
you want.  The trick here is the DLCI's must match on both sides.  Then the
last step is to configure one of the routers (either side) to use
'Frame-relay interface-dlci DCE'

that should do it.  This was off the drop of my head though, so I might have
missed something.

Hope it helps.

Dave Nachman
MCSE/MCT/CCNA/CCSI