From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2001 11:26 PM
To: Chuck Larrieu
Subject: RE: Bandwidth was: RE: MAC address and VLANs [7:23950]

I haven't been to any of those particular spots myself, but I don't think
any of them have a reputation for paradise.  If they were, we wouldn't need
an office there :-(  But for some of our remote sites, I'm told that the
crocodiles are the price you pay for living in paradise - lovely beach, but
don't get out of your four wheel drive...

Excuse me while I go back to gazing out the window at the sunshine... ;-)

JMcL

                    "Chuck
                    Larrieu"             To:     "Cisco Mail List"
,

                    dsl.com>             cc:
                                         Subject:     RE: Bandwidth was: RE:
MAC address
                    25/10/2001           and VLANs [7:23950]
                    01:12 pm

eat your heart out ;->

the price you pay for living in paradise...

Chuck