Silver partner doesn't really mean SQUAT anymore.  Cisco cares about how
much $$$ you can sell, plain and simple (my personal opinion).  Unless
you're a gold partner, I dont think Cisco will throw you any leads (at least
that's how it is in the Detroit, MI area).  Now specializations, that's
another story.  If your company is a VPN/Security partner or Telephony
partner and you are the only ones in the region, you might get some
leads...although Network Learning is both and we still havent gotten a
single Cisco lead (although that's probably because we sell used hardware
too).  It couldnt hurt any to upgrade your Premier to Silver status.  I
think you get a little better discount from distribution.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
Network Learning Inc