Passed Remote Access on Monday (909/1000, 703 to
pass).  This is the most straightforward exam I have
seen so far (switch, support and RAS). For example,
when they ask you to choose a X25 or ISDN command from
the list, sometimes the list has only one command
starting with "x25" or "ISDN".  You can't miss it.

While taking the test, the NT server crashed TWICE and
I had to complete the Cisco survey three times.
Fortunately, the test was easy and I didn't panick.

I want to thank everyone on this list for direct /
indirect help.  Now on to my last exam: routing!

=====
J. Li
Ground Floor Opportunity for 2nd Income:
http://www.globaldebitcard.net/myglobecard/home/freewebsite.html

http://personals.yahoo.com