I must respectfully disagree on the BCRAN being so easy for one simple
reason: there were some questions that were simply unfair.  Let me preface
it by saying that I passed it a few days ago with an 875.

Now, here's my beef with the test.  There were some questions that asked for
one answer, where given the information, more than one answer was correct.
One of those that specifically comes to mind had to do with setting up a
frame-relay connection and it wanted a single answer.  It did not tell you
what version of the IOS was running, but two, out of a list of 5 or 6
possibilities were "assign it statically using the frame map command" which
seems right to me, and "assign it dynamically using inverse ARP", which is
also correct if you are running IOS 11.3 or later.  I, of course entered my
comments on it.

There were other questions that had only one correct answer, but asked for
two choices.  One of those that I recall had to do with PPP Multilink, and
which technologies could use it.  The possibilities were Ethernet, Token
Ring, ISDN, and some other LAN technology.  Unless I've missed something,
PPP multilink would only work, in that scenario using ISDN.  But I had to
pick 2!!

The "fill in the blank" questions, like you stated, were REALLY easy,
especially when they even go so far as to put things in the possible options
as the exact number of the dialer list that's contained within the question,
etc.  Kinda dumb, but I guess that's their way of making up for the
impossible to answer questions like those I mentioned above.

For what it's worth.

Brian