The easiest way to do this is have Campus discover everything (which uses
cdp) and then import it in to RME. Of course everything in ANI Server setup
needs to be correct. Have you gone into RME and checked the device
attributes? This will show you any errors between RME and the device in
question.

It will only show the IP in Campus unless you have DNS enabled.

Jeff

""Simon Watson""  wrote in message
> Hi Guys
>
> I've installed Ciscoworks 2000, at a clients site with 2 Cat 6509's & 12
Cat