Hey all.  I've got a situation where I not only need to have a router
configured with multiple Radius servers, but now, each one needs it's own key.

According to Cisco docs, IOS prior to 12.0 would only allow you to set a
Global key for all Radius servers to use (with the radius-server key
command).  However, it also shows that in IOS 12.0 and above that you can
use the keyword 'key' on the host command as follows:

radius-server host  key

This is supposed to allow you to specify a specific key for each server.
However, I've got a 2500 setup running IOS 12.0(18) and it refuses to let me
use the 'key' keyword on the host command.

Anyone know the criteria for exactly when you can and cannot use that
keyword?  We also have a 3640 running IOS 12.2(3) and it works fine.

Any input is appreciated...

Mike W.