Man O Man. I'm finding it super-tough to stay motivated with all of this
super-duper-heavy-geeky CCIE studying that I have to do. How do you guys
keep your mind focused and your eyes straight ahead?  I find it really easy
to answer my phone on a friday night and talk to my buddies, next thing you
know i'm at the local pub forgetting my name.  I've got soo many books to
ready, and soo man labs that I want to do.  The light at the end of the
tunnel isn't even close to being visable and it's tough. Can anyone help?

btw, anyone used any audio tapes/cd's to listen to cisco type stuff during
the commute to work? I was thinking about doing something like that but I
think hearing my own voice speak would be enough to drive me insane. Any
thoughtS?

Tim