Does anyone here want to setup a free (forever free) online lab?

Maybe we could setup a way that we could donate older equipment and have a
hub setup somewhere of all this equipment.  Each person would swap out
setting up labs for that week and each of the other members would have say
an hour/day to use the lab.

Is this a logistical nightmare?  Am I barking up the wrong tree?

-Patrick

>>> "John Neiberger"  10/29/01 03:18PM >>>
If you hear any good suggestions, pass them on!  I've been very
unmotivated the last couple of days.  I was doing really well the last
week or so but then I did a DLSw+ lab that kicked my hiney and it sucked
the life right out of me.  So, I stopped studying for a couple of days a
read a Dean Koontz book.  :-)

I'm hoping that when I go home tonight I'll be back in a studying mood.
 It definitely can be difficult to remain focused for long periods of
time.  I think the trick is to keep it interesting, and I get
uninterested when I'm studying topics that bore me...like DLSw+ !

That's probably the key right there.  Certain topics really interest me
(like BGP and general IP routing) but others are tough for me to tackle.
 If I can make it over those particular hurdles I think I'll be okay.

Good luck1

John

>>> "Ouellette, Tim"  10/29/01 12:52:21 PM >>>
Man O Man. I'm finding it super-tough to stay motivated with all of
this
super-duper-heavy-geeky CCIE studying that I have to do. How do you
guys
keep your mind focused and your eyes straight ahead?  I find it really
easy
to answer my phone on a friday night and talk to my buddies, next thing
you
know i'm at the local pub forgetting my name.  I've got soo many books
ready, and soo man labs that I want to do.  The light at the end of
the
tunnel isn't even close to being visable and it's tough. Can anyone
help?

btw, anyone used any audio tapes/cd's to listen to cisco type stuff
during
the commute to work? I was thinking about doing something like that but
think hearing my own voice speak would be enough to drive me insane.
Any
thoughtS?

Tim