ahhh.. I may have to investigate this...   This is interesting.  I didn't
realize pix had this abillity!

-Patrick

>>> "Engelhard M. Labiro"  10/30/01 12:26AM >>>
Pat,

Since OSPF uses IP protocol 89, permit this protocol between
the two OSPF routers with access-list applied at outside and inside
PIX interfaces, something like this:
access-list 101 permit 89 host 1.1.1.1 host 2.2.2.2
access-list 102 permit 89 host 2.2.2.2 host 1.1.1.1
access-group 101 interface inside
access-group 102 interface outside

At the OSPF routers, put neighbour command, so they can speak
each other directly without multicasting the hello packets.

Hope you get the idea.