Pat,

What your asking for is similar to a previous thread about a month ago
regarding passing EIGRP updates through a PIX.  EIGRP is similar to OSPF in
regards to the formation of neighbor relationships.  For EIGRP you would do
this: (taken from my previous post)

-Tell outside router (172.16.1.3) its neighbor is 172.16.1.50
-Tell inside router (10.1.1.2) its neighbor is 10.1.1.5
-On PIX:
        static (inside,outside) 172.16.1.50 10.1.1.2 netmask 255.255.255.255
        alias (inside) 10.1.1.5 172.16.1.3

It's a little "hokey", but it does work. (yes, I tested this in my lab)

Obviously, you would substitute your own IP's for those above, but your
should get the idea.

HOWEVER, I don't think this will work for OSPF.  I tried it when I was
playing around with the EIGRP config and it did not work.  This may be due
to certain properties of the OSPF packets IP layer info.  Specifically, I've
been told that the ttl is set to 1, so trying to pass updates through
firewalls won't work.  I didn't get a chance to sniff the packets to see
exactly why the OSPF wasn't working and EIGRP updates were, but the ttl
field issue sounds like a reasonable explanation.

If your game, try the above config and see if OSPF will work.

HTH,
Kent