Hi,

I have several Token ring switch questions:

Router R1 has interface To0 connects to token ring network, and it's the
only device on it besides 3920, on 3920 I configured the bridge number 1 and
vlan 10 for TrBRF, ring number 2 and vlan 20 for TrCRF.

Questions:

1) Why should I configure vlans for TrBRF and TrCRF, what are they for?

2) If I enable SRB on R1, what's the bridge number and ring number should I
choose in order to be consistent to 3920 configuration?  Should I use
different bridge ID and same ring ID as follows:

source-bridge ring-group 100
interface To0
  source-bridge 2 2 100

Any help is greatly appreciated,