and a child VLAN.  The TrBRF is the parent, the TrCRF is the child.  The
TrBRF is the virtual bridge, TrCRF's belong to a given TrBRF.  3920
ports are assigned to a TrCRF.  The VLAN IDs are used internally on the
3920 and are independent from the bridge or ring numbers.  There is a
good tuitorial on the CD or CCO under the 3920 section.

When you have two To interfaces, you can have them on the same ring or
on different rings.  For the same ring:  Configure the TrBRF first, this
is the parent vlan.  Assign a bridge number (default is F) and a vlan
id.  Next configure a TrCRF, this is the child vlan.  Assign a vlan ID,
tie it to the TrBRF, and configure the ring number (in hex), and the
bridging mode (SRT or SRB).  Next assign ports to the TrCRF.  If you
assign multiple ports to the TrCRF they are on the same ring.

With the single TrBRF defined you can tie multiple TrCRF's to it with
different ring numbers.  These will be bridged.  There is no router
interface configuration necessary
other than ring speed to bridge between the two rings.  You can give the
To interfaces and the TrBRF  IP addresses in the same net and ping
between them.

For your configuration you are not bridging on the 3920, you are
bridging on the router.  This is done if you are configuring DLSW, for
instance.  When you have configured the TrCRf for ring 2 this is the
source ring used on the To interface.  You can use any bridge number to
the router virtual ring 100.  For DLSW use the source-bridge spanning
command and, of course, configure ring speed.

Hope this isn't too confusing, Fred.