I am trying to upgrade to 12.1 on my cat6000 msfc.  I have tried 3 different
revs... yet I always get the same error...  %ipc-5-null.  When I load the
original code (the code that shipped with unit) everything is fine.  I can't
believe that I have file corruption on all three revs.  I have tried using
the original boot code as well as the newer ones.  But to no avail.  I was
just wondering if anyone else has had problems upgrading ios code on the
MSFC.

Thanks,
Jonathan