I feel your pain...

I'm out $4,600 (half of a CCNP pkg.), and I know of another who is out
almost 3x that! Someone told me today that the classroom side is definitely
out of business but that vLab may stick around. Apparently, the unpaid
employees forced a liquidation which scared off a potential buyer for the
whole show.

Not sure what my options are.

Could you email me the phone number you were given?