Does anyone know the names of the Senior management that ran Mentor Tech?
It would be interesting to see if these guys surface at other training or
tech companies.  That way we could make sure we avoid doing business with
those companies.  I don't know the details, but it almost seems like these
guys should get prison sentences for grand theft.  That had to see it coming
and they surely collected as much money as possible to line their golden
parachutes.  If anyone has info on who these guys are please post it.  I'm
sure some disgrunted former Mentor employees lurk on this board and wouldn't
mind letting us know.

John Kaberna
CCIE #7146
NETCG Inc.