From: sam sneed [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 10:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX 501 ios question [7:24966]

hello ,

 I wanted to know if the IOS on PIX 501 is the same as the higher models.
The product description on Cisco's site do not specify it.I want to learn
PIX and 501 is the cheapest but I want to know if the commands I learn and
experience i gain will be good enough to setup and administer a higher model
of PIX. I have good firewalling experience but none with PIX.  thanks

sam sneed