Hi All,

have anyone downloaded and installed cisco vpn client 3.1.1 ?
I've downloaded it 2 weeks ago, and I've just found Nimda
virus in file ikernel.exe ! Cisco has removed version 3.1.1
from Software centar (but they forgot to remove readme file
for it), but I still have original installation file and I've
confirmed that it is indeed infected. Strange, Norton AV
did not find virus two weeks ago - it did find it now, with
latest virus definition file (BTW, I'm updating def file
every day).

Regards,
  Sasa