Hmm...that's weird.  I do have 3.1.1, and I scanned it for Nimda, and
nothing.  However, I do see that Cisco removed it from their website.
What's up with that?  Have you emailed TAC yet?  Let me know if you have,
and if so, what they have responded with.  If not, I'll send them an e-mail
tomorrow.  On Friday, I just setup a client of ours with 3.1.1.

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)
Network Learning Inc