"Howard C. Berkowitz" wrote:

> >What a worthless post about X.25. This has relevance
> >how?
>
> Worth? Haven't you heard of the Connection-Oriented Test for Troll
> Detection, ISO 8686?
>
> If you're going to continue this marginal impression of a 14-year old
> with access to Mommy's computer, at least make your comments a
> reasonable effort for Saturday Night Live.
>
> And in the event that you are trying to insult me, may I suggest some
> less recently used epithets with more literary merit? Tufthunter?
> Descendant of ten thousand generations of unborn slime? Pointy-haired
> boss?  PMS generator?
>
> And while X.25 is not on the CCIE lab, it remains on the written.

!!!
Hilarious reply, Howard! You've hit the nail on the head, which reminds me
of a 2000+
year old expression from the Latin, "ne supra crepidam sutor judicaret",
literally "the
cobbler should not judge above the sandal", or in the modern vernacular,
"don't judge
something you know little about."

[I always figure if I don't understand the connection between posts that it
was me that
missed something, not that the poster missed the mark.]

Jonathan