Hai,

My best suggestion is :

Sybex CCNP All 4 off them plus the Cisco Press CCNP books.  I belived Sybex
books is less technical writen than Cisco Press Books, so if you are having
less real time with Cisco Router Sybex is better.

Nuurul Basar Bin Mohd Baki
Senior Customer Engineer
Technical Support Department
Solsis (M) Sdn Bhd