In a message dated 11/12/01 7:00:58 PM Central Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< Subj:     ConfigMaker [7:26022]
 Date:  11/12/01 7:00:58 PM Central Standard Time
 From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Larry Johnson)
 Sender:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Larry,
IMNTBHO, it is good for newbies and non-techs, but it is very basic and VERY
limiting from a perspective of custom scripts.
HTH,
Rob H.      NP, DP, blah,blah,blah........
 I have client that will not take no for answer.

 He feels that the using ConfigMaker from Cisco is an absolute must to
 configure his routers and switches.

 I would appreciate your opinions about ConfigMaker and the Pix firewall
 graphic configuration utility that Cisco has also.

 Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

 LJ