This is the forum for asking wiring questions.  Any CCIE worth his/her salt
will know the physical layer of networking.

Now for your question, that will be fine for 10/100.  But don't skimp out on
price and just get the 1,2,3,6 wires.  I'd get all 8 pairs in the wiring
because GigE uses all the pairs, and it's almost nothing in price difference
once you are paying someone to do the wiring.   Labor is always the most
expensive.   Plus it may be Cat 6 compatable when it gets standardized in a
few months.

Also, IP phones getting their power from a power-patch panel need the other
pairs for power, if you ever go VoIP Cisco style.