Yes you can assign bandwidth % to each class OR you can assign it with
absolute values BUT you cannot mix and match within a Policy Mao.

                    "VoIP
Guy"

cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: CBWFQ (Class-Based
Weighted Fair Queing) Question
                    nobody@groups
[7:26197]

tudy.com

14/11/2001

11:17

Please
                    respond
                    "VoIP
Guy"

You assign bandwidth % to each class, with the default percentage at 75%
(the other 25 % is presumably used for overhead).  You can change this
witht
the max-reserved-bandwidth (%) command.