I am trying to implement a dial-up connection to a remote site (
Cisco2611 dials to Cisco 801).
I am using Dialer Profiles with CHAP Authentication.
The config seems to be OK - the router is dialing - authentication is
successful - and the line changes to UP.
except the IPCP-State - which won`t come UP..
=20
Thx
hans
=20
DI(FH) Hans Schimek
Systems Engineer=20
NTS Netzwerk Telekom Service
Gesellschaft m.b.H & Co KG
Lemb=F6ckgasse 49/1/B
A-1230 Wien
Tel: +43 1 867 67 76 - 13 , Fax: +43 1 867 67 76 - 56
Web: ,              =20
NTS Vertrieb:                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
NTS Support:                            [EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
NTS Training:                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]=20
=20