Good luck getting any money back. I sent the requested info in and they sent
it back (3 months later) requesting info I could not provide. They want all
kinds of info on your offical transcripts and blah, blah, I thought the
paperwork shuffle would end when I got out. I even sent an official
complaint about the info they are requesting and how we as test takers can
not provide the information on the transcripts and they basically said @!#$
you, too bad. Thanks for nothing again VA.