I contacted Cisco, the Veterans Administration and the California Department
of Veterans Affairs about this subject in July. Unfortunately I haven't hear
anything in a while.

The VA advised me that for veterans to be reimbursed for the Cisco Career
Certification program, the program would have to be "accredited" by the
state Department of Veterans Affairs in the state where Cisco's headquarters
resides.

I contacted the California Department of Veterans affairs and found them to
be very cooperative. They wished to be put in contact with the correct
people at Cisco, so I gave them all of the contact info I could from my
perspective.

After a couple of weeks, I received the following email from Cisco
([EMAIL PROTECTED])...

>Dear Timothy,
>
>Thank you for your feedback.
>
>Due to requests from our dedicated customers, such as yourself, Cisco has
>applied to have the Cisco Career Certification exams approved under the VA
>Reimbursement Program. Once the details are finalized we will post the
>information to our website.
>
>We thank you for your continued support of the Cisco Career Certifications
>program.
>
>Cisco Career Certifications

I have no idea what the status of Cisco's application is. I hope them get it
approved soon, I have the 4 CCNP test to go!

Maybe as a group we could use our collective resources to expedite this
application?

Timothy Estes CCNA, CCDA
Sr. Network Systems Analyst
Intermedia Communications (WorldCom)