To all,

I'm an author for QuizWare for Cisco tests and I can say that ALL my tests
have COMPLETELY different questions than Boson. The test engine used by
QuizWare is the same engine that Boson uses. Actually, QuizWare is a channel
partner of Boson. QuizWare caters, for the most part, to authors that want
to develop customized tests. Boson restricts their test prices to $39.95 and
the number of questions per test to about 200. QuizWare has no such
restriction, so an author could charge $1,000 per test and put 10,000
questions in it. The tests that I have written for QuizWare have at least
500 questions each and only cost $49.95. Plus, I have a special of buy 3,
get the 4th free.

Hope this helps!

""Dimitris Vassilopoulos""  wrote in
message [EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...

> Same format, same questions...
>
> Dvass

Richard Deal

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:   http://pages.prodigy.net/richard.deal

* Just finished a CCNA ebook available at Boson (www.boson.com):
     + "CCNA Secrets Revealed!"

* CCNP test author for QuizWare (www.quizware.com)
     + CCNA #1 and #2 -- 550 questions each!
     + CCNP Routing #1 -- 500 questions
     + CCNP Switching #1 -- 500 questions
     + CCNP Remote Access #1 -- 500 questions
     + CCNP Support #1 -- 500 questions

*  Author of the following Coriolis books:
     + "CCNP Switching Exam Cram"
     + "CCNP Remote Access Exam Prep"
     + "CCNP Cisco Lan Switch Configuration Exam Cram"