Hello,

I wanted to know if anyone has experienced any issues with slow internet
response after installing a Content/Cache Engine 509? I recently
installed on on an Internet Router with a DS3. Internet response slowed
down significantly. Whereas pages would time out and users complained.

The slowstart feature is enabled as well. I did however come accross a
FAQ stating that there should be DNS pointer records for the
Cache/Content Engine. Any advice/experience?