I will be upgrading the supervisor software on my 5500 from 4.5(3) to 5.5(9)
and need to know a couple things:

1. Does anyone know about how long it takes to do the upgrade.

2. As for the steps, I should just have to tftp the new software to
bootflash and then change the "set boot system flash" command in the config
to the new image name...right?

I work in a 24x7 shop so I need this to go as fast and smoothly as possible
so I want to make sure I am 100% ready for this. If anyone has additional
advice, I'm all ears. This is obviously my first upgrade of a 5500.