Hi.  I would like to connect my modem to AUX
port on my 2501 router, so I can connect to my
router through PSTN.  Is this possible?  BTW I need to do some configuration
on my modem.
how do I access modem through router?

Is it possible?  In my BCRA class, we've used 3640 router.  Configured the
ethernet interface and we were able to connect to the modem using the ip
address of ethernet and the port number which was 2033.  The modem was
connected to s1/0 on the slot 1.  BTW y is it that when I used the ip
address and the port number of the modem 2033, I was not able to telnet to
the mode?  even through the modem was physically attached to that serial
interface?
instead we used the ehternet int ip address.

Then do I have to configure my E0 interface to access modem that is
physically attached to AUX port?  If so with what port number?  If not, how
do I do it.

TIA