I am in the process of studying for my lab and I was wondering if the
Network Learning Inc. (http://www.ccbootcamp.com) CCIE Lab Package was worth
the $650 price tag. In my opinion, $650 can buy a lot of other preparatory
material.  However, if it is essential, I will gladly pony up the money.
Any feedback from recent CCIEs who used the materials would be much
appreciated.

Also, for those of you who are also studying like crazy, I'm sure you're
book purchases have gotten out of hand.  Here are a couple of sites I
recommend for buying discounted books where you can usually get 30-40% off
of retail prices:

www.pricescan.com       This will compare a number of different book
suppliers.

www.bookpool.com        In my experience, these guys have the cheapest Cisco
books

www.walmart.com Yes, surprisingly enough, Wal-Mart is a great resource for
cheap books

www.bamm.com    Booksamillion offers some great deals.  It is usually worth
it to buy their $5 discount membership fee.

You really only need to check Pricescan and Wal-Mart because Pricescan
covers both Bookpool and BAMM.

Thanks,

Brent Gardner