Brent,
        I feel like there lab package is worth the money. You can probably
get some other items for less but it won't hit you as hard or as much in
certain key areas, which I feel is essential...I have numerous study aids
but nothing has helped me more than lab scenarios/rack time that kicks my
butt...that is the only way it gets drilled in my head. Most people will
tell you that their packages are a great addition to your arsenal. Yeah
other people have other preferences..but just wanted to tell you what I have
had luck with.