Hai,

I have a similar problem with Bay Advance Remote Node (ARN). I need to do a
password recovery on it
This is the suggestion given by Nortel tech support
> ARN password removal
> Fact: ARN
> Symptom: If a customer has forgotten his Manager password for the ARN
> Fix: Do the following steps:
>
> 1.Power Cycle the ARN
>
> 2.When the ARN starts cycling through Power on Diags, type Cntl-C followed
> by a carriage return.
>    This will put you in diagnostics mode and you will see the following
> prompt: diag_1>>
>
> 3. At the prompt, type in the following command exactly as is:
>
>  d/l/n:5 410000 0
> This sequence will blank out the Manager password in NVRAM
>
> 4.Type boot or power cycle the ARN

I have try it but it wont works, I got 18 ARN to do password recovery

Any help is appriactet

Nuurul Basar Bin Mohd Baki
Senior Customer Engineer
Technical Support Department