2500, 2600, 3600 routers do not have a calendar clock fitted, therefor
when you turn the power off you loose the time & date.

If you want a router with a built in battery backed clock then you need
a larger router: e.g. 4500M, 4700M, 7000 series. (The 4000 & 4000M do
not have calendar clocks)

If you want to get the time and date set on the smaller routers at start
up then you will need to configure NTP. You could use a 4500M etc as the
source, get an NTP program for a PC, or use one of the master NTP
sources on the Internet.

Peter
  .
In article , hk
 writes
>Dear group
>Psl show me  Why is ? When I set clock on rouer 2500 ,2600,3660 serial , but
>If I reload router . My router not save clock
>then return *01:41:38.137 UTC Thu Mar 4 1993
>
>Thank
>html

Peter Whittle