From:   Syed Raza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, November 19, 2001 11:39 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Starting CCNP [7:26734]

Hi Guys,
I am new to this site but after taking the glance at the site. I think I
have lot of smart people to help me thru this CCNP journey. Well I wanna
know what are the best resourses out there that i can use for my CCNP. Plus
if anyone of you have sample questions and practise tests that I could use
to start my process, that would be very helpful. Looking forward to see your
advise.
Thanks.