Cisco's web site is pretty good for technical
documentation.  Although, I have never done the CCNP, I found that Doyle,
Caslow, and Halabi are great books.  Using that and my knowledge of
security over the years, alongside some college courses, and just reading
good old RFCs, I was able to pass the CCIE Security Written.  Not sure if
that is remotely comparable to the half a dozen tests you need to take the
CCNP.  Sorry, I never use sample questions or tests, my best advice is to
learn the general material well, and I think those few books will help out
a bunch.
         On the side, to reach the "mystical" archives, just take a look at
the footer, and click once or cut and paste, then you can see your own
message in the archives.  Click on "search" and you can find further
info.  How did you, (Larry) subscribe to the list?  Did not the web page
have an archives link?

At 01:07 PM 11/19/01 -0500, Puckette, Larry (TIFPC) wrote:
>Syed, DUCK!!!  NOW!!! You are most likely going to get bombarded with emails
>with abusive tones telling you to look at the archives before asking
>questions. You'll notice that none of them will tell you how to get to the
>archives though.
>
>Larry Puckette
>Network Analyst CCNA,MCP,LANCP
>Temple Inland