Hi..
Assume that I have several routers attached to a "FR Cloud" and  they are
already communicating with each other. Now, one of you (who reads this
subject) wants to build up a new connection between one of his routers and
mine. Since there is a common network between us, each router attached to
that cloud has to have a unique identifier. Using this identifier, anybody
should be able to set-up a PVC or a SVC to another persons router (if he is
granted,of course) anytime.

Now , here is (are) the question(s).*****  I have not seen such an
identifier during the configuration of FR circuits  *****. Don't tell me
that DLCI is the identifier, because it has no global significance, but just
a local parameter. In this case, how is a FR packet switched inside this
common FR cloud.? Don't we have to worry about configuring PVC s, because
this is (is it really) done by Telco?. If so, how do we set up SVCs then?
What kind of a header does a FR packet have. How does a FR switch tell my
packet from those of others.?

I would very much appreciate your enlightment . Just give me a clue, no
details needed. Thanks in advance.