Guys,

I am looking for a Study Partner, who is planning to take the CCIE lab in
the next 12-15 months, and is prepared to share the cost of setting up a
test lab in Sydney, Australia.

I live around upper North Shore in Sydney.

Preferably this candidate should be a CCNP, and should be committed to
studying and doing the practice labs over the weekends.

Also anyone who is in-between jobs (got recently retrenched) and is waiting
for the job market to open up in the New Year - should strongly consider
contacting me, as this is a golden opportunity to use the next 2-3 monts
effectively and fill in those big gaps in your understanding (or lack of it)
on how ip routing protocols work.

I have a limited hands-on industry experience but a good theoretical
understanding of ip routing protocols.

Please send your all your emails to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Vijay